Teaching & Writing
“Far and away, the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing” – Theodore Roosevelt
In conjunction with my goal to help others, I am exploring new opportunities to teach and write.
- I regularly publish a blog about virtues and business at BusinessBeyondNumbers.com.
- I am working on a book about life balance and the use of virtues in daily life.
- I serve as an editor and proofreader for Morley Career Solutions.
- I presented on goal setting and business building to at-risk students in an invited virtual presentation at Indiana University Northwest, which was used for multiple classes.
- I served as a business expert on a panel for freshmen in a career exploration course at Purdue University Northwest
- I taught adults the basics of sailing on lake Michigan by providing both classroom and hands-on sailing instruction for the South Shore Sailing School
- I designed and facilitated mastermind groups and workshops focused on goal setting, business building, business plan creation, and mindset/attitude for Greencow Co-Working and its virtual counterpart.
I am actively looking for opportunities to expand my writing and teaching experience. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any opportunities.
Join my mailing list to hear more about my adventures!